Why Join Rocklands YFC
Invitation to renew/apply for membership of the Club for season 2021/22
Why Rocklands Youth Football Club?
- Trained coaches conducting training at Club training evenings
- Robust, financially sound and benefitting from high quality facilities including pitches that are among the best in the area
- Full adherence to FA guidelines on safeguarding children
- Participation in age-appropriate competitions
- End of season presentation to celebrate achievements and recognise players’ contribution.
Your commitment to the Club:
- All players within an age group will train together and attendance is expected at all training sessions. The team manager should be informed of any absence.
- Decisions made regarding team selection, team approach and training should be respected by players and parents.
- Players and parents are expected to be punctual, arriving at training/matches at the designated time. The Club take no responsibility for transport to away matches
- Players and supporters are expected to respect the Ethos of the Club and abide by the Club Code of Conduct with good behaviour and attitudes at all matches and training
Annual Membership Fee of £150.00 includes:
- All match-day kit, excluding boots and shinpads
- All match-day fees, including referees and competition registration costs
- Access to professional coaches at training session
Two ways to pay:
1. One off payment: Receive a discount of 10% on annual membership fee when paid as a one-off payment by bank transfer.
2. Monthly standing order: monthly payments of £15.00. Please set the standing order up online and confirm to your Team Manager that this has been done:
Beneficiary name Rocklands Youth Football Club
Reference Player’s name (including surname) and age group
Bank Lloyds Bank
Sort code 30-96-26
Account number 43874760
Where brothers and sisters become Club members we’ll charge the eldest player at their full rate and all siblings at a reduced rate, to include a 25% discount.
- Failure to pay membership fees when requested will mean that the player will be unable to participate in any activities.
- Players or parents of players on low incomes should speak with their Team Manager or the Club Treasurer for individual options.
While every care and consideration regarding health and safety will be given to your child, the Club cannot be held responsible for any accident or injury incurred during training or in matches
Please complete the Club Registration Form using the link below