Rocklands YFC has a Zero Tolerance to Cyber bullying
Some of the impacts of Cyber bullying on Social Media are;
- Visible Physical Changes
- Sudden loss of interest
- Nervousness, Sudden mood changes and snappy answers
- Pretending to be sick to avoid School
- Deleted Social network Profile
- Abnormal social withdrawal
- Extreme circumstances suicide
Remember one person’s perception of Banter could impact the victim far greater than you intend. The easiest way to combat this.
- Do not do it
- If it happens whilst you are online leave the chat
- REPORT IT.
If it happens to you tell an adult, do not bottle it up